On March 16, 2009, a general assembly gave life to the Regroupement des Arts de Rue du Québec. Sixty companies operating in public spaces wish to open a joint dialogue around issues that concern them: The mission of the RAR of Quebec meets their expectations:
- Represent and promote the Street Arts of Quebec at the provincial, national and international level.
- Create a network of solidarity, exchange and formalize the practice of street arts in Quebec.
- Foster the development and quality of street arts through concrete actions.
- Defend the interests of its members.
Our C. A
- President: Marie-Hélène Bélanger, La Fille du Laitier
- Vice-president: Michel G. Barette, Consultant
- Treasurer: Muriel de Zangroniz, Toxique Trottoir
- Secretary: Philippe Prévost, La Ruée
Félix Imbault, Performeur/Échassier
Marie Labelle, Travailleuse culturelle
Françoise Landry, L’Aubergine
Léa Philippe, Les Panachés
Marie-Paule Rozon, Drôldadon